Ratings for ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell franchise – home of the exclusive, national MLB game of the week – increased by 10 percent in 2017, compared to last year, according to Nielsen. Sunday Night Baseball averaged a 1.1 U.S. household rating across 26 telecasts, up from a 1.0 rating in 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball Ratings Up Double-Digits in 2017
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on