Ratings for ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell franchise – home of the exclusive, national MLB game of the week – increased by 10 percent in 2017, compared to last year, according to Nielsen. Sunday Night Baseball averaged a 1.1 U.S. household rating across 26 telecasts, up from a 1.0 rating in 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball Ratings Up Double-Digits in 2017
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on