ESPN’s presentation of UEFA Women’s EURO 2017 from The Netherlands will kick off Sunday, July 16, with the hosts facing off against Norway at Noon ET on ESPN3 and streaming live on the ESPN app. A second match from Group A will stream at 2:45 p.m. ET as Denmark takes on Belgium. All 31 matches of UEFA Women’s EURO 2017 will air live on the ESPN networks, with the group stage, quarterfinals and semifinals streaming on ESPN3 and the ESPN app, with the final airing from Enschede on ESPNU on Sunday, Aug. 6, and the trophy presentation immediately following the match.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Presentation of UEFA Women’s EURO 2017(TM) Kicks off July 16
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on