ESPN’s NBA season-opening doubleheader on Oct. 18 averaged a 1.6 metered market rating, matching the company’s second-highest rated NBA opening night ever with 2002 and 2015, according to Nielsen. The two-game average was up 14 percent from a 1.4 in 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s NBA Season-Opening Doubleheader Matches Second Highest-Rated Ever
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on