ESPN’s NBA season-opening doubleheader on Oct. 18 averaged a 1.6 metered market rating, matching the company’s second-highest rated NBA opening night ever with 2002 and 2015, according to Nielsen. The two-game average was up 14 percent from a 1.4 in 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s NBA Season-Opening Doubleheader Matches Second Highest-Rated Ever
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on