ESPN’s exclusive MLB Opening Night telecast, in which the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Chicago Cubs 4-3, was the company’s most-watched Opening Night game ever, according to Fast Nationals from Nielsen. It delivered an average total live audience (television + streaming) of 3,707,000 average viewers, up 26 percent from 2,947,000 total live viewers for last year’s New York Mets-Kansas City Royals World Series rematch.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Most-Watched MLB Opening Night Telecast Ever: 3,707,000 Total Live Viewers
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on