ESPN’s exclusive MLB Opening Night telecast, in which the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Chicago Cubs 4-3, was the company’s most-watched Opening Night game ever, according to Fast Nationals from Nielsen. It delivered an average total live audience (television + streaming) of 3,707,000 average viewers, up 26 percent from 2,947,000 total live viewers for last year’s New York Mets-Kansas City Royals World Series rematch.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Most-Watched MLB Opening Night Telecast Ever: 3,707,000 Total Live Viewers
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on