The total live audience (television + streaming) for ESPN’s 16 MLB game telecasts in April was up 19 percent from last year, averaging 1,352,000 viewers, according to Nielsen. On television, ESPN generated 1,315,000 average viewers (p2+), up 18 percent from last April, and ESPN’s average minute streaming audience of 37,000 viewers was up 100 percent from April 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s MLB Viewership Up 19 Percent In April
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on