The total live audience (television + streaming) for ESPN’s 16 MLB game telecasts in April was up 19 percent from last year, averaging 1,352,000 viewers, according to Nielsen. On television, ESPN generated 1,315,000 average viewers (p2+), up 18 percent from last April, and ESPN’s average minute streaming audience of 37,000 viewers was up 100 percent from April 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s MLB Viewership Up 19 Percent In April
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on