In November, ESPN’s First Take enjoyed a 70% increase in overall viewership over the previous year, averaging 511,000 viewers (P2+, Nielsen’s November: October 30 – November 26). The month also saw an increase of 91% for men 18-34 compared to the same month last year (109,000 vs. 57,000).
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Viewership up 70%
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on