In January, ESPN’s First Take enjoyed a 7% increase in overall viewership over the previous year, averaging 503,000 viewers (P2+, Nielsen’s January 2018: January 1-28, Nielsen’s January 2017: December 26, 2016 – January 29). The month also saw an increase of 13% for women (F2+) compared to the same month last year (103,000 vs. 91,000) and an increase of 6% for men (M2+, 399,000 vs 377,000). This increase comes after First Take capped off 2017 with its most-viewed year ever.
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Viewership up 7% in January
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on