ESPN’s First Take viewership was up 16% for Wednesday, Jan. 31, through Friday, Feb. 2, while Stephen A. Smith was live from Minnesota for Super Bowl LII, compared to Wednesday – Friday before the Super Bowl last year (461,000 vs. 398,000, P2+, according to Nielsen). The all-star guest lineup for the three shows included Kevin Hart, Snoop Dogg, Todd Gurley, Marcus Mariota, Travis Kelce, Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, Von Miller, Kareem Hunt and more debating the Super Bowl, LeBron James and other NFL and NBA topics.
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Scores with Super Bowl Ratings
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on