ESPN’s First Take recorded its most-viewed year ever (show launched in 2005 as Cold Pizza through 2007) with 449,000 viewers (P2+). Overall, the audience was 25% larger than last year (449,000 vs. 359,000). Among men 18-34, First Take was up 29% (106,000 vs. 82,000).
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Records Most-Viewed Year Ever, Up 25% in 2017
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on