In September, ESPN’s First Take enjoyed a 31% increase in overall viewership over the previous year, averaging 461,000 viewers (P2+, Nielsen). The month also saw an increase of 70% for men 18-34 compared to the same month last year (124,000 vs. 73,000).
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take on the Road to Success in September
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on