On Tuesday, Jan. 2, ESPN’s First Take equaled its highest-rated show ever with a 0.6 household rating, tied for its best ever with November 4 and January 16 of 2017 and January 10, 2016. On the same Tuesday a year ago, First Take moved to ESPN from ESPN2 and rated a strong 0.5. The day also ranks third in audience with an average of 823,000 viewers (P2+), behind December 30, 2013 (880,000), and January 16, 2017 (851,000).
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Kicks off 2018 by Equaling Highest-Rated Show Ever
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on