ESPN’s First Take earned its most-viewed February ever, across multiple demos including viewers P2+, M18-49, M25-29, P18-34 and P18-49. The month also notched a 16% overall audience gain over the previous year, averaging 499,000 viewers (P2+, Nielsen’s February 2018: January 29 – February 25, Nielsen’s February 2017: January 30 – February 26).
You are here: / / ESPN’s First Take Earns Most-Viewed February Ever, Up 16% Overall
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.