The average audience for ESPN’s five MGM Resorts NBA Summer League 2017 telecasts was up 112 percent from last year, according to Nielsen. ESPN’s five games averaged 783,000 viewers (P2+), up from 369,000 viewers for ESPN’s three games in 2016.
You are here: / / ESPN’s Audience for MGM Resorts NBA Summer League 2017 Up 112 Percent
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on