The 2017 NBA Playoffs on ESPN and ABC continued to deliver metered market ratings increases in the second weekend of action. The seven weekend games from April 21-23 delivered a 2.7 average metered market rating, up 13 percent from last season’s second playoff weekend, a 2.4, according to Nielsen. Additionally, the seven games generated an average minute audience of 95,000 streaming viewers, 359,000 average unique viewers, 15,017,000 average minutes streamed and 104 million total minutes streamed (across seven games), which are all first-round streaming records.
You are here: / / ESPN’s & ABC’s NBA Playoffs Ratings Up Double-Digits In Second Weekend
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on