The total live audience (television, plus streaming viewership) for the 2017 NBA Playoffs across ESPN and ABC was up five percent compared to 2016, according to Nielsen. The NBA Playoffs generated a total live audience of 4,488,000 average viewers, compared to 4,266,000 last year.
You are here: / / ESPN’s & ABC’s 2017 NBA Playoffs Viewership Up Five Percent
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on