The total live audience (television, plus streaming viewership) for the 2017 NBA Playoffs across ESPN and ABC was up five percent compared to 2016, according to Nielsen. The NBA Playoffs generated a total live audience of 4,488,000 average viewers, compared to 4,266,000 last year.
You are here: / / ESPN’s & ABC’s 2017 NBA Playoffs Viewership Up Five Percent
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.