ESPN’s 2017 MLS Cup telecast – a 2-0 Toronto FC victory over the Seattle Sounders – averaged a 0.7 metered market rating, up 75 percent compared to the 0.4 rating for the 2015 MLS Cup – the last Major League Soccer championship game on ESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN’s 2017 MLS Cup Overnight Rating Up 75 Percent
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on