The Los Angeles Rams announced today a five-year agreement with ESPNLA 710AM, which will serve as the Rams’ official home and flagship radio partner. The agreement covers pre-season, regular-season, and post-season games, with extensive pre and post-game shows, producing an eight-hour game-day broadcast.
You are here: / / ESPNLA NAMED THE OFFICIAL FLAGSHIP RADIO HOME OF THE LOS ANGELES RAMS
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on