ESPN today announced the debut of Nación ESPN, a new interactive sports talk show dedicated to covering the most relevant and diverse sports news and information tailored to young, bilingual U.S. Hispanic sports fans. The new one-hour, weekly show will premiere on Sept. 26 at 5 p.m. ET and air live on ESPN2 on Mondays from ESPN’s studios in Los Angeles.
You are here: / / ESPN2 Premieres New Show for Hispanic Sports Fans: Nación ESPN to Debut on September 26 at 5 p.m. ET
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on