ESPN today announced the debut of Nación ESPN, a new interactive sports talk show dedicated to covering the most relevant and diverse sports news and information tailored to young, bilingual U.S. Hispanic sports fans. The new one-hour, weekly show will premiere on Sept. 26 at 5 p.m. ET and air live on ESPN2 on Mondays from ESPN’s studios in Los Angeles.
You are here: / / ESPN2 Premieres New Show for Hispanic Sports Fans: Nación ESPN to Debut on September 26 at 5 p.m. ET
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on