ESPN today announced the debut of Nación ESPN, a new interactive sports talk show dedicated to covering the most relevant and diverse sports news and information tailored to young, bilingual U.S. Hispanic sports fans. The new one-hour, weekly show will premiere on Sept. 26 at 5 p.m. ET and air live on ESPN2 on Mondays from ESPN’s studios in Los Angeles.
You are here: / / ESPN2 Premieres New Show for Hispanic Sports Fans: Nación ESPN to Debut on September 26 at 5 p.m. ET
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on