ESPN today announced the debut of Nación ESPN, a new interactive sports talk show dedicated to covering the most relevant and diverse sports news and information tailored to young, bilingual U.S. Hispanic sports fans. The new one-hour, weekly show will premiere on Sept. 26 at 5 p.m. ET and air live on ESPN2 on Mondays from ESPN’s studios in Los Angeles.
You are here: / / ESPN2 Premieres New Show for Hispanic Sports Fans: Nación ESPN to Debut on September 26 at 5 p.m. ET
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on