ESPN’s coverage of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games delivered strong ratings for the duration of the event (August 3-21) in Mexico and Central America, making it the highest-rated Pay TV Olympic transmission in the territory. The results represent an aggregation of the ratings for the ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 networks among M18+ in these markets.
You are here: / / ESPN: The Highest-Rated Pay Television Olympic Broadcaster in Mexico and Central America for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on