ESPN’s coverage of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games delivered strong ratings for the duration of the event (August 3-21) in Mexico and Central America, making it the highest-rated Pay TV Olympic transmission in the territory. The results represent an aggregation of the ratings for the ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 networks among M18+ in these markets.
You are here: / / ESPN: The Highest-Rated Pay Television Olympic Broadcaster in Mexico and Central America for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on