In a similar matchup to last year’s action for the women, World No.1-ranked Serena Williams defeated No.2 Angelique Kerber in the Ladies’ Championship, tying Steffi Graf’s Open Era record of 22 grand slam titles. The telecast – which also includes the Williams sisters winning the Ladies’ Doubles Championship – earned a 1.1 U.S. rating, representing an average of 1,604,000 viewers (P2+) according to Nielsen, making it the highest-rated and most-viewed Ladies’ Championship telecast since 2012, when ESPN began airing the match.
You are here: / / ESPN Tennis at Wimbledon: Overall Most-Viewed Wimbledon Tournament Ever on WatchESPN; Ladies’ Championship Telecast 2nd Most-Watched in ESPN History
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on