In a similar matchup to last year’s action for the women, World No.1-ranked Serena Williams defeated No.2 Angelique Kerber in the Ladies’ Championship, tying Steffi Graf’s Open Era record of 22 grand slam titles. The telecast – which also includes the Williams sisters winning the Ladies’ Doubles Championship – earned a 1.1 U.S. rating, representing an average of 1,604,000 viewers (P2+) according to Nielsen, making it the highest-rated and most-viewed Ladies’ Championship telecast since 2012, when ESPN began airing the match.
You are here: / / ESPN Tennis at Wimbledon: Overall Most-Viewed Wimbledon Tournament Ever on WatchESPN; Ladies’ Championship Telecast 2nd Most-Watched in ESPN History
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on