The metered market rating for the September 3 edition of ESPN Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell was up 100 percent vs. last year’s comparable telecast. The New York Yankees’ victory over the Boston Red Sox drew a 1.6 metered market rating, peaking with a 2.0 from 10-10:15 p.m. ET, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / ESPN Sunday Night Baseball Overnight Rating & Streaming Audience Up 100 Percent for Yankees-Red Sox
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.