The metered market rating for the September 3 edition of ESPN Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell was up 100 percent vs. last year’s comparable telecast. The New York Yankees’ victory over the Boston Red Sox drew a 1.6 metered market rating, peaking with a 2.0 from 10-10:15 p.m. ET, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / ESPN Sunday Night Baseball Overnight Rating & Streaming Audience Up 100 Percent for Yankees-Red Sox
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on