The metered market rating for the September 3 edition of ESPN Sunday Night Baseball presented by Taco Bell was up 100 percent vs. last year’s comparable telecast. The New York Yankees’ victory over the Boston Red Sox drew a 1.6 metered market rating, peaking with a 2.0 from 10-10:15 p.m. ET, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / ESPN Sunday Night Baseball Overnight Rating & Streaming Audience Up 100 Percent for Yankees-Red Sox
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on