ESPN today announced it has signed its trailblazing analyst Jessica Mendoza to a multi-year extension. As part of a new role with a collection of new assignments, the Olympic gold and silver medalist will become the first woman to serve as a solo analyst for a national package of Major League Baseball game telecasts, including appearances on ESPN’s season-opening coverage, weeknight games and holiday baseball.
You are here: / / ESPN Signs Trailblazing MLB Analyst Jessica Mendoza to Multi-Year Extension with New Role and Assignments
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.