Julie Foudy, the two-time Olympic gold medalist and former United States Women’s National Team captain who has become a highly respected sports journalist and commentator, has signed a multi-year agreement to remain with ESPN. Foudy will continue to cover major events for espnW and ESPN, including the FIFA Women’s World Cup, Olympic Games, Special Olympics and NCAA Championships. She also continues as the brand’s leading voice on pay equity, leadership development, and other issues involving women and sports.
You are here: / / ESPN Signs Julie Foudy to New Multiyear Extension as Leading Voice for espnW
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on