Los Angeles, CA – May 19, 2017 – As part of a new collaborative effort to grow the sport of beach volleyball at the highest level, Management Plus Enterprises, the creators and owners of The World Series of Beach Volleyball (WSOBV) announced that ESPN will telecast the internationally recognized and FIVB sanctioned WSOBV “President’s Cup” that takes place in Long Beach, Calif., from July 13-16, 2017. The President’s Cup features the top eight beach volleyball teams from the USA, including three-time gold medalist, Kerri Walsh Jennings, competing against the eight best international teams in the world, including current reigning Olympic gold medalists Laura Ludwig and Kira Walkenhorst from Germany.
You are here: / / ESPN Secures Broadcast Rights to International Beach Volleyball Event in the USA in 2017
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on