Los Angeles, CA – May 19, 2017 – As part of a new collaborative effort to grow the sport of beach volleyball at the highest level, Management Plus Enterprises, the creators and owners of The World Series of Beach Volleyball (WSOBV) announced that ESPN will telecast the internationally recognized and FIVB sanctioned WSOBV “President’s Cup” that takes place in Long Beach, Calif., from July 13-16, 2017. The President’s Cup features the top eight beach volleyball teams from the USA, including three-time gold medalist, Kerri Walsh Jennings, competing against the eight best international teams in the world, including current reigning Olympic gold medalists Laura Ludwig and Kira Walkenhorst from Germany.
You are here: / / ESPN Secures Broadcast Rights to International Beach Volleyball Event in the USA in 2017
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on