In Beta Research Corp’s annual Cable Subscriber Study evaluating basic cable networks, cable and telco TV subscribers ranked ESPN first with the highest percent of adult and male viewers rating the network as a 5 on a 5-point “must have” network scale (where 5 means “it’s a must have channel on your channel line-up” and 1 means “it’s a channel not at all needed on your channel line-up”). In addition, ESPN was named as the No. 1 network in perceived value by network viewers who are men, adults 18-34 and 18-49, and adults with children age 11 and under.
You are here: / / ESPN Ranks as a “Must Have” and Top Five Favorite Network in Annual Beta Cable Subscriber Study
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on