The hosts of ESPN Radio will take over First Take, ESPN2’s weekday morning studio debate show, for one week beginning Monday, July 11. Each day, a new duo or trio from ESPN Radio will sit down at the First Take desk to give their takes on the day’s top stories. First Take airs weekdays on ESPN2 from 10 a.m. – noon ET.
You are here: / / ESPN Radio Takeover on First Take Beginning July 11
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on