The hosts of ESPN Radio will take over First Take, ESPN2’s weekday morning studio debate show, for one week beginning Monday, July 11. Each day, a new duo or trio from ESPN Radio will sit down at the First Take desk to give their takes on the day’s top stories. First Take airs weekdays on ESPN2 from 10 a.m. – noon ET.
You are here: / / ESPN Radio Takeover on First Take Beginning July 11
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on