The hosts of ESPN Radio will take over First Take, ESPN2’s weekday morning studio debate show, for one week beginning Monday, July 11. Each day, a new duo or trio from ESPN Radio will sit down at the First Take desk to give their takes on the day’s top stories. First Take airs weekdays on ESPN2 from 10 a.m. – noon ET.
You are here: / / ESPN Radio Takeover on First Take Beginning July 11
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on