ESPN has named five seasoned and creative executives to lead the wide-ranging areas comprising its Programming and Production efforts. Each of these individuals will now report to ESPN President John Skipper. The appointments are: Stephanie Druley, Rob King, Burke Magnus, Connor Schell and Norby Williamson.
You are here: / / ESPN Programming & Production to be Led by Experienced, Creative Executives
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on