ESPN has named five seasoned and creative executives to lead the wide-ranging areas comprising its Programming and Production efforts. Each of these individuals will now report to ESPN President John Skipper. The appointments are: Stephanie Druley, Rob King, Burke Magnus, Connor Schell and Norby Williamson.
You are here: / / ESPN Programming & Production to be Led by Experienced, Creative Executives
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on