ESPN is actively engaged with and seeking interested cities in the United States to host the X Games summer event for two consecutive years in 2019 and 2020, showcasing the world’s best action sports athletes, internationally renowned musical acts and one of the most complete youth culture festival experiences. X Games has moved locations regularly throughout its history to celebrate and infuse the global elements of action sports and youth culture from each city. Interested cities can learn more about the request for proposal (RFP) process at www.xgames.com/bid.
You are here: / / ESPN Opens Bid Process to Host X Games 2019 and 2020 Summer Event in U.S.
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on