Host Suzy Kolber and analysts Matt Hasselbeck, Randy Moss, Charles Woodson and Steve Young will be on Monday Night Countdown from Arrowhead Stadium beginning at 6 p.m. and leading into live presentation of Monday Night Football. The first hour will originate from outside the stadium (parking lot D) to capture the tailgating experience with fans before the crew moves to the set on the field. Bristol, Conn.,-based insiders Chris Mortensen, Louis Riddick, Adam Schefter and senior fantasy sports analyst Matthew Berry will contribute, as will the MNF announce team.
You are here: / / ESPN NFL Content Update – Week 4
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on