Host Suzy Kolber and analysts Matt Hasselbeck, Randy Moss, Charles Woodson and Steve Young will be on Monday Night Countdown from Arrowhead Stadium beginning at 6 p.m. and leading into live presentation of Monday Night Football. The first hour will originate from outside the stadium (parking lot D) to capture the tailgating experience with fans before the crew moves to the set on the field. Bristol, Conn.,-based insiders Chris Mortensen, Louis Riddick, Adam Schefter and senior fantasy sports analyst Matthew Berry will contribute, as will the MNF announce team.
You are here: / / ESPN NFL Content Update – Week 4
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on