Travis Howe has joined ESPN as senior vice president, digital ad product sales and strategy. In this new role, Howe will be responsible for establishing the go-to-market strategy for ESPN’s digital advertising business moving forward to enhance the overall ESPN Platform. He will work closely with the sales marketing, product and technology teams and be based in the company’s New York office, reporting to Ed Erhardt, president, global sales & marketing.
You are here: / / ESPN Names Travis Howe Senior Vice President, Digital Ad Product Sales & Strategy
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on