ESPN has created an interactive fan experience to celebrate college football fandom. The College Football Playoff Locker Room will travel to three cities in the next few weeks and give fans an opportunity to get in on the college football action and win prizes, including a chance to go to one of the College Football Playoff semifinal games.
You are here: / / ESPN Launches Traveling “Locker Room” Activation to find “Who’s In?” for the College Football Playoff
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on