ESPN will open the 2018 NFL Wild Card Weekend on Saturday, January 6, at 4:20 p.m. ET with the Tennessee Titans (9-7) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (10-6). The AFC matchup will air on ESPN and be simulcast on ABC. The game will also be available in Spanish on ESPN Deportes and streamed live on the ESPN App, including mobile phones. Kickoff is 4:35 p.m. ET. (ESPN’s NFL Wild Card marketing spot.) Monday Night Football’s Sean McDonough and Jon Gruden will call the game with reporters Lisa Salters (covering the Chiefs) and Adam Schefter (Titans) from Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. MNF producer Jay Rothman and director Chip Dean – working their 27th season together (12th on MNF) – will produce the Wild Card game. The ESPN Deportes team includes Eduardo Varela, Pablo Viruega and reporter John Sutcliffe.
You are here: / / ESPN Kicks Off NFL Wild Card Weekend with Titans vs. Chiefs
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on