ESPN kicks off its daily Super Bowl LII shows and NFL-themed segments from set locations in Minnesota on Wednesday. ESPN Radio’s Golic and Wingo (5 a.m. CT; ESPN Radio and ESPN2) will broadcast from the Hard Rock Café at Mall of America with a trio of Hall of Fame guests expected – Terrell Davis, Dan Marino and Tony Dungy. SportsCenter segments and NFL Live (12:30 p.m.) will originate from ESPN’s Super Bowl production headquarters at the IDS Center Crystal Court in downtown Minneapolis. Full show schedule.
You are here: / / ESPN Kicks Off Daily Super Bowl LII Shows from Minneapolis on Wednesday
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on