The one-hour First Take interview on ESPN with former Los Angeles Lakers president of Basketball Operations, Magic Johnson – in which he candidly discussed the reasons behind his abrupt exit – was up 54 percent during the 10-11 a.m. ET window on ESPN over the comparable First Take episode in 2018 averaging 652,000 viewers, according to Nielsen.
You are here: / / ESPN First Take’s Interview with Magic Johnson Leads to 54 Percent Viewership Increase for First Hour
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.