“Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies,” a five-hour 30 for 30 film event, chronicles the storied franchises’ epic clashes and relives the Boston-LA battle from both sides, with sensational footage and fresh, insightful interviews. The three-part documentary will premiere with Parts One and Two back-to-back on Tuesday, June 13, at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN and Part Three on Wednesday, June 14, at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Films Presents Special Two-Night 30 for 30 Documentary Event “Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies”
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on