ESPN today announced it has reached an extension with veteran commentator Karl Ravech to continue his expanded, multi-sport role at the company. As a significant part of this role, Ravech has been named the voice of the T-Mobile Home Run Derby – exclusively on ESPN – and will provide play-by-play for the telecast. The T-Mobile Home Run Derby is Monday, July 10, at 8 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / ESPN Extends Veteran Commentator Karl Ravech
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on