ESPN today announced it has reached an extension with veteran commentator Karl Ravech to continue his expanded, multi-sport role at the company. As a significant part of this role, Ravech has been named the voice of the T-Mobile Home Run Derby – exclusively on ESPN – and will provide play-by-play for the telecast. The T-Mobile Home Run Derby is Monday, July 10, at 8 p.m. ET.
You are here: / / ESPN Extends Veteran Commentator Karl Ravech
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on