Basketball Hall of Famer Dick Vitale, one of the sport’s most influential and dynamic personality in the history of sports television, has agreed to a new contract extension with ESPN that will carry through the 2018-19 season. The agreement will add an additional year to his previous extension, announced a year ago today, and will take Vitale, who started with the company in its first year (1979-80), to his 40th on ESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Extends Dick Vitale’s Contract Through 2018-19
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on