Basketball Hall of Famer Dick Vitale, one of the sport’s most influential and dynamic personality in the history of sports television, has agreed to a new contract extension with ESPN that will carry through the 2018-19 season. The agreement will add an additional year to his previous extension, announced a year ago today, and will take Vitale, who started with the company in its first year (1979-80), to his 40th on ESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Extends Dick Vitale’s Contract Through 2018-19
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on