Basketball Hall of Famer Dick Vitale, one of the sport’s most influential and dynamic personality in the history of sports television, has agreed to a new contract extension with ESPN that will carry through the 2018-19 season. The agreement will add an additional year to his previous extension, announced a year ago today, and will take Vitale, who started with the company in its first year (1979-80), to his 40th on ESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Extends Dick Vitale’s Contract Through 2018-19
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on