Building on the success of ESPN’s No. 1 Fantasy Football game and Fantasy content across television, digital and audio, ESPN is working to expand its programming on all platforms for the upcoming Fantasy Football season. The new plans to date include the return of the 28-hour ESPN Fantasy Football Marathon and the launch of a weekday fantasy sports show hosted by Emmy Award-winning ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry, as well as new content available exclusively on the ESPN App, ESPN Fantasy App and WatchESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Expanding Fantasy Content Across Platforms
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on