Building on the success of ESPN’s No. 1 Fantasy Football game and Fantasy content across television, digital and audio, ESPN is working to expand its programming on all platforms for the upcoming Fantasy Football season. The new plans to date include the return of the 28-hour ESPN Fantasy Football Marathon and the launch of a weekday fantasy sports show hosted by Emmy Award-winning ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry, as well as new content available exclusively on the ESPN App, ESPN Fantasy App and WatchESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Expanding Fantasy Content Across Platforms
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on