Building on the success of ESPN’s No. 1 Fantasy Football game and Fantasy content across television, digital and audio, ESPN is working to expand its programming on all platforms for the upcoming Fantasy Football season. The new plans to date include the return of the 28-hour ESPN Fantasy Football Marathon and the launch of a weekday fantasy sports show hosted by Emmy Award-winning ESPN fantasy analyst Matthew Berry, as well as new content available exclusively on the ESPN App, ESPN Fantasy App and WatchESPN.
You are here: / / ESPN Expanding Fantasy Content Across Platforms
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.