Beta Research Corporation released their 2017 Brand Identity of Basic Cable/Broadcast Networks study, and ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNEWS earned high marks in several brand attributes out of the 67 networks evaluated. In the study, ESPN was ranked No. 1 (tie) basic cable network among all male viewers as one of their favorite channels. ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNEWS also ranked first, third and fourth, respectively, as one of their favorite channels among men 25-54 and 18-49. Furthermore, ESPN or ESPN2 was rated higher than any other sports network in several categories, including informative, high quality, distinctive and valuable.
You are here: / / ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNEWS Brand Value Scores in Beta Research Cable Subscriber Study
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on