Driven by ESPN Fantasy Football and coverage of the NFL, College Football, MLB pennant races, and U.S. Open tennis in September, ESPN reached a property-best 104.6 million unique visitors in the U.S., up 11 percent over the same month a year ago.
You are here: / / ESPN Digital Media Sets Multiple Records in September, Reaches 105 Million U.S. Fans
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on