ESPN will debut an eight-episode docu-series called “We The Fans” that chronicles the lives of Chicago Bears season ticket holders in Soldier Field’s Section 250. The TV series, which premieres Tuesday, April 11, will be supported with additional elements on ESPN’s print, digital, social and audio platforms.
You are here: / / ESPN Cross-Platform Project “We The Fans” Debuts April 11 on ESPN
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on