ESPN commentators offer their predictions for Super Bowl LII. Of the 37 ESPN picks, an overwhelming majority of 26 selected the New England Patriots while 11 chose the Philadelphia Eagles as the anticipated winner of Sunday’s game at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
You are here: / / ESPN Commentator Picks for Super Bowl LII
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on