ESPN commentators offer their predictions for Super Bowl LI. Of the 36 ESPN picks, an overwhelming majority of 30 selected the New England Patriots while six chose the Atlanta Falcons as the anticipated winner of Sunday’s game at NRG Stadium in Houston. Picking the Patriots: Michelle Beisner, NFL features reporter: 31-28 Chris Berman, Sunday NFL Countdown … Read More
You are here: / / ESPN Commentator Picks for Super Bowl LI
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.