ESPN College GameDay Covered by State Farm will make a first-time visit to McKeon Pavilion on the campus of Saint Mary’s in Moraga, Calif., on Saturday, Feb. 11, as part of the network’s Rivalry Week presented by Wendy’s programming. Originating from the site of the Saturday Primetime presented by AT&T matchup, showcasing No. 18 Saint Mary’s vs. No. 1 Gonzaga (ESPN, 8:15 p.m. ET), College GameDay airs at 11 a.m. with an evening edition leading into the game telecast at 8 p.m.
You are here: / / ESPN College GameDay Basketball Makes First-Time Visit to Saint Mary’s
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on