ESPN Deportes has unveiled a new marketing campaign for its exclusive coverage of the Lima 2019 XVIII Pan American Games that features Peruvian Latin Grammy recording artist Gian Marco. Composed, written and performed by Gian Marco, the anthem, titled “El Triunfo es mi destino” (Triumph is my destiny) celebrates some of the intrinsic values of the Pan American Games, including excellence, friendship, respect and courage.
You are here: / / ESPN Collaborates with Latin Grammy-Winning Artist Gian Marco for Campaign for Lima 2019 XVIII Pan American Games
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.