In June and for the fourth consecutive month, ESPN Audio broke its record for the number of podcast impressions –47,555,864. That represents an increase of 63% over the previous May (29,223,213) and breaks the record set in May (41.2 million). Notably, the top 20 podcasts garnered more impressions than they did last June.
You are here: / / ESPN Audio Sets Monthly Record for Podcast Impressions for Fourth Consecutive Month
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on