In June and for the fourth consecutive month, ESPN Audio broke its record for the number of podcast impressions –47,555,864. That represents an increase of 63% over the previous May (29,223,213) and breaks the record set in May (41.2 million). Notably, the top 20 podcasts garnered more impressions than they did last June.
You are here: / / ESPN Audio Sets Monthly Record for Podcast Impressions for Fourth Consecutive Month
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on