ESPN Audio launched a new podcast today called “Sports? with Katie Nolan” with the Emmy-winning sports personality. This is a weekly podcast that Nolan describes as curious and fun. Guests will include sports fans from all sorts of industries: comedy, film, television, and who knows, maybe even science. Nolan’s first guest is Adam Pally, the actor, comedian and writer who is most widely known for starring as Max Blum in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings and as Dr. Peter Prentice in The Mindy Project, and who is currently starring in the off-Broadway play Cardinal.
You are here: / / ESPN Audio Debuts “Sports? with Katie Nolan”; Podcast Features Actor Adam Pally as First Guest
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on