ESPN Audio launched a new podcast today called “Sports? with Katie Nolan” with the Emmy-winning sports personality. This is a weekly podcast that Nolan describes as curious and fun. Guests will include sports fans from all sorts of industries: comedy, film, television, and who knows, maybe even science. Nolan’s first guest is Adam Pally, the actor, comedian and writer who is most widely known for starring as Max Blum in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings and as Dr. Peter Prentice in The Mindy Project, and who is currently starring in the off-Broadway play Cardinal.
You are here: / / ESPN Audio Debuts “Sports? with Katie Nolan”; Podcast Features Actor Adam Pally as First Guest
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on