Veteran NFL analyst Tedy Bruschi, a three-time Super Bowl champion who joined ESPN in 2009, will join Sunday NFL Countdown in 2019. Third-year host Sam Ponder, analysts Matt Hasselbeck, Randy Moss – who just signed a multi-year contract extension, Rex Ryan and Louis Riddick, as well as insiders Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter, all return for the three-hour weekly show (10 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET).Countdown’s stadium reporters will regularly include Josina Anderson, Jeff Darlington, Dan Graziano, Sal Paolantonio and Dianna Russini, and Jac Collinsworth will continue to contribute features.
You are here: / / ESPN Announces Plans for 2019 NFL Pregame Shows
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.