ESPN today announced its game selections for the June 18 and June 25 editions of the exclusive, full-national Sunday Night Baseball telecast presented by Taco Bell. On June 18, the current American League West-leading Houston Astros and José Altuve host the Boston Red Sox and Mookie Betts as the Red Sox fight for the top spot in the AL East. June 25, the Pittsburgh Pirates and Andrew McCutchen, who recently tied the franchise record for walk-off home runs with six, take on the St. Louis Cardinals and Dexter Fowler at Busch Stadium as both teams compete in the closely contested National League Central.
You are here: / / ESPN Adds Red Sox-Astros and Pirates-Cardinals to its Sunday Night Baseball Schedule in June
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on