ESPN’s coverage of El Clásico Miami Saturday night – a 3-2 victory by FC Barcelona over their archrival Real Madrid at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium – was seen by an average audience of 1.7 million viewers, making it the most-watched soccer match telecast on ESPN networks since last summer’s UEFA EURO 2016 in France.
You are here: / / El Clásico Miami Delivers ESPN’s Most-watched Soccer Match Since UEFA EURO 2016 Final
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on