ESPN’s coverage of El Clásico Miami Saturday night – a 3-2 victory by FC Barcelona over their archrival Real Madrid at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium – was seen by an average audience of 1.7 million viewers, making it the most-watched soccer match telecast on ESPN networks since last summer’s UEFA EURO 2016 in France.
You are here: / / El Clásico Miami Delivers ESPN’s Most-watched Soccer Match Since UEFA EURO 2016 Final
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on